Pre Order Watercolor Set -Palette, pot and brush holder
The set is comprised of :
1. A handmade and decorated by hand palette with leaves pattern.
2. A small brush holder with matching pattern.
3. A carved water pot with a place to put the brush.
4. A natural linen bag to protect the palette (handmade by Martha from www.millimetres.be)
5. Pads for the bottom of the palette.
6. A hand painted box to keep your palette overtime.
The patters is made from a stamp I designed, or by hand, making each item very unique.
On all three items, a white glaze is applied to the palette, revealing the speckles contained in the clay, giving a very natural and earthy look, while not altering the color of the paint.
Palette size: 13.5 x 9.5 cm
Pot size: 8 cm (height) x 7 cm (diameter)
*All my glazes are lead-free, 100% non-toxic and food safe.
**Microwave & dishwasher friendly
Pottery made with Soul
Each item is carefully handcrafted from start to finish.
Made from stoneware clay, every item is decorated, trimmed and signed by my hand.
When bone dry, every piece is fired twice: the first firing is just over 980 degrees centigrade and once the step done, the piece is ready to be decorated with glaze before the second firing at 1250 degrees centigrade.
The finished piece is unique and ready to find a new home.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Should you not be satisfied by the item you received, you have 14 days as of when you received it to return to us and either request a reimbursemnt or an exchange, provided that the item is in perfect condition.
All item ordered is sent by postal shipping within 3-5 days following online payment. Shipping costs appear on checkout.